When searching for natural compounds that can be used for skincare, pain relief and anxiety, many people will across the terms CBD and THC. These are both chemical compounds found in the hemp plant but have different effects on the body. Soji Health aims to clear up the misconceptions about these compounds and promote a healthier lifestyle through natural remedies.
CBD and THC have a few similarities and differences that can play a role in deciding which one is best for your needs. In order to find out which one will work for you, you need to be informed of their benefits and differences. It is vital to note from the start that Soji Health products do not contain any THC – only full-spectrum CBD.
What are CBD and THC?
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol – one of a hundred chemical compounds found in hemp plants. It has multiple benefits for the human body, acting as an anti-inflammatory, relaxant and pain reliever. Soji Health products use CBD as a core ingredient due to its many uses and it does not produce a high.
THC is the abbreviation for Tetrahydrocannabinol – another chemical compound found in cannabis compounds. It is the main psychoactive constituent that produces the high when they consume marijuana. This compound does have some benefits for the body, not as many as CBD.
Benefits of CBD
This natural substance offers numerous benefits for the human body, such as:
- Pain relief – Studies have shown that CBD is an effective pain reliever and anti-inflammatory agent. It can be used to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, sports injuries, chronic conditions and muscle aches.
- Relaxant – Research has also shown that CBD makes a consumer more relaxed. It can be used to improve sleeping patterns and help insomnia. CBD products can also help people with stress and anxiety. It has also been prescribed for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic attacks, anxiety disorders, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Skin health – CBD can reduce dermal inflammation and improve the overall condition of skin. CBD creams and lotions can be used to treat acne, skin blemishes and promote more youthful, radiant skin.
- Memory – CBD has been shown to have a positive effect on memory loss and has been used as a treatment for early onset of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Forgetfulness comes naturally with age, so using CBD products can help to improve brain functioning.
Benefits of THC
THC offers similar benefits to CBD, including the following:
- Anticonvulsant – It may provide some relief from seizures and epilepsy. Research in this field has been ongoing since the 1800s.
- Appetite stimulant – The compound is often linked to “the munchies” due to its ability to stimulate the appetite. It can also reduce nausea and is becoming a popular treatment for people undergoing chemotherapy.
- PTSD treatment – Studies have found that THC is an effective treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It reduces the severity and frequency of nightmares associated with the disorder.
Despite these benefits that THC can provide, there are some drawbacks. Side effects include impaired motor function and reduced coordination. People have also reported a dry mouth and elevated heart rate as other side effects. These effects are not found with the consumption of CBD.
Some consumers may also want to avoid the high when taking certain products, so full-spectrum CBD is the most suitable option in these cases. THC is not fully legal in many countries, whereas the laws and restrictions on CBD are more relaxed. This makes it possible to ship and distribute CBD products across many European borders.
To learn more about Soji Health products, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. Soji Health is a manufacturer of a range of CBD products, from scented creams and cleansers to delicious gummies and oil drops. We are the European distributor that aims to deliver the life-changing benefits of full-spectrum CBD to people with various needs.
Soji Health products can be used to improve your overall health and quality of living. Our gummies, oils and lotions meet the highest international standards for quality and safety. Full copies of our certifications of analysis are available on our website.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news and Soji Health product launches, follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Take a look at our blog for more informative articles on how to start living a more healthy life.